2009年12月8日火曜日

Garbage and recycling

I’m going to introduce the things made from pet bottles. First, I will tell you the good points of pet bottles. Pet bottles are easy to carry, very strong and hygienic. It also looks beautiful. The most important thing is that pet bottles can recycle. Next, I’m going to show you the goods made from pet bottles. For example―pens, school bags, garbage boxes, carpets, suits, and many other things. Things made from pet bottles are so many. If we recycle things, we can save a lot of resources. So, I think recycling is very important.
In this presentation, we talked about the garbage problem caused around the world, recycling system in Japan, and the things made from pet bottles. I wish our presentation can change your opinion about garbage and recycling. Thank you for listening.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿